The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de pañero
1pañero masculino anticuadopañera femenino anticuadoa draper's — una pañería anticuado
- He toiled as a Broughton draper, selling cloth to merchants.
- Others, like vintners, mercers, and drapers, dealt in goods brought into the town from more distant parts.
- By 1429 he had accumulated almost £130 in debts owed to fellow townsmen, other Essex men, and several Londoners; among the creditors were two fishmongers, two drapers and two ironmongers.
- The drab life of the draper's shop, its trivial incidents, are made interesting and important.
- Isaac Barrow's father, Thomas Barrow, was a linen draper by trade.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!