The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of inconveniente
1inconveniente masculinedesventaja feminine
- The main drawback of a global fitting strategy is the time needed to reach convergence.
- The main difficulties and drawbacks to these methods are the quality of the obtained parts.
- Both have good color rendering, but have drawbacks when they're used outdoors.
- This is one of the main drawbacks of having a business carried on by a company.
- The main drawbacks are the lack of a two player mode and no opponent cars to race against.
- While many of the objectives in these codes are positive, their main drawback is that they are voluntary.
- The main drawback is that it requires some investment, which only larger companies can afford.
- It's sorta obvious what's going to happen from there and that's the main drawback for the film.
- The main drawback of the technology is that the batteries are bulky and only last a few hours.
- The difficulty in getting around Dublin is one of the main drawbacks of living in this city.
- The main drawback of steam power was its poor power to weight ratio, which limited its applications.
- The Mother too, greatly stressed the drawbacks and shortcomings of today's education system.
- It's easy to get carried away with technology, and obviously there are limitations and drawbacks to a network.
- As good an Idea as this is for their benefit, there are many drawbacks and limitations due to the current track arrangement.
- Before registering, the parliaments had the power to send the king remonstrances pointing out flaws or drawbacks in the new laws.
- Its main drawback is that it is based on the unrealistic and simplistic assumptions of two countries producing only two goods.
- The main drawback of the novel, however, is that it seems in places contrived.
- However, bureaucracy and difficult customers were among the drawbacks of the job.
- This and other drawbacks appear to render deep self burial impractical.
- Conference time by the seaside still has immense drawbacks.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!