The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cordón
1(del que se tira para cerrar algo) cordón masculino(bag/waist) (before noun) fruncido con un cordón o una cinta
- You roll off the bed and into the Security Bag, pulling the drawstring closed.
- Another great sleeveless T-shirt style features a drawstring at the neckline.
- If you want trendier track pants, look for drawstrings in the waistband and/or around your ankles.
- Throw a drawstring waistband into the cargo mix and you're left with a pair of linen pants that'll probably be your most comfortable pair.
- Made of 100% cotton, they feature an elastic drawstring waist and a back pouch pocket.
- Make adjusting them easier with a drawstring or an elastic waistband.
- There isn't much to say about loops, buttons, zippers, and drawstrings except that they should be sturdy and long-lasting.
- One style includes a cell-phone pocket; another a drawstring waist.
- These can be found with detail such as mesh lining, Velcro or snap buttons, and extra detail like a reflective strip, a hood, and toggle drawstrings at the hood or the waist.
- It has heat-sealed seams for additional waterproofing, embroiderable front-vented flaps, and concealed shockcord drawstrings at the hood and open bottom hem.
- It also offers thermal lining at the hood, a drawstring hood, and kangaroo pockets.
- While cargo is gradually disappearing from pants, drawstrings are still present, either at the waist or the ankles (strictly for casual wear).
- We put on outer jackets and tightened the drawstrings of our hoods.
- He then walked towards the pool and jumped in to get over the cold faster, he was a little bit worried his navy blue shorts would come off so he tightened the drawstring.
- Good thing you have your linen drawstring pants to wear with your sleeveless T or nice button-down short-sleeve shirt.
- The goods arrive not in a cookie box, but in an elegant drawstring bag.
- After tenderly brushing some of the raggedy red hair out of the little painted face, the girl shoved the toy into the bag as well and pulled the drawstrings tight.
- His trousers are baggy and have a drawstring at the waist.
- Trousers are loose and tied at the waist with a drawstring.
- As if choosing a fabric wasn't problematic enough, just think about whether to opt for hems that are ruched, tied with a drawstring or elasticated?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!