The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1platea alta femeninoprimer piso masculino
- The gallery looks more like an old theatre auditorium, with a dress circle, an upper circle, and boxes on the sides.
- From my high vantage point, just about level with the dress circle, I searched for Emily.
- Scores of people, including some from the dress circle, left their seats and crowded into the space at the front of the stage where they danced the night away.
- This delicate manoeuvre brought at least one young woman from a reclining position to the edge of her seat in the dress circle.
- She said she had come early to be sure of securing seats in the dress circle.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!