The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1camisa de etiqueta femenino
- His outfit consisted of a white cotton dress shirt with a black bow tie and matching shoes.
- A few minutes later Zack sauntered out of the bedroom in a full tuxedo (minus the dress shirt and bow tie, with his mother's black shoes).
- He wore a black tuxedo with a white dress shirt that was tied at the neck with a crisp gray and silver cravat and a soft lacy tie framing it.
- I've taken to wearing dark blue suits, with a formal dress shirt, gold cuff links and black bow tie.
- He sprang up quickly and spryly, adjusting a bow-tie that was fixed firmly to a frilly white dress shirt underneath his tuxedo's jacket.
- His dinner jacket was draped over a chaise lounge by the fireplace, and his white dress shirt was halfway unbuttoned revealing his flawless skin.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!