The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of camerino
- I've been in dressing rooms with players who had no knowledge of football.
- There will be an uneasiness in the dressing room and players will wonder what will happen on the training field.
- There is talk of a rift in the dressing room between the older players and some of the younger members of the squad.
- He only loses his temper in the dressing room when our performances are letting him, and ourselves, down.
- But lately the talk has been of dressing room splits and players not pulling their weight.
- He said the inspection would include the pitch, dressing rooms, doping control rooms and the Press centres.
- I have a lot of respect in the dressing room and my team-mates know what happened.
- Sarah cleaned up the dressing rooms, green room, and shut off the lights and power after everyone had left.
- Assigned their own cells on the ward, which doubled as dressing rooms, the actors soon got into the spirit of the thing.
- This event will raise vital funds for the re-development of the sports hall and dressing rooms and is worthy of everyone's support.
- He told the players he was resigning in the dressing room after the match and then left straight away.
- The players return to the dressing room and the covers come out as the rain begins to fall.
- Going in to dressing rooms after big games is an awkward pursuit no matter what the result of the game.
- As we are led backstage, we see dressing rooms that might be private cabins.
- A year ago, during half-time in a game against Leeds, he collapsed in the dressing room.
- That level of knowledge about the game and your opposition gets you instant respect in the dressing room.
- The biggest problem in those games is not the journey or the dressing room.
- He knows the remaining players and his appointment will go down well in the dressing room.
- There were a lot of players very quiet in the dressing room after we'd heard the news.
- After the game the dressing room stayed closed and frustrations were vented.
2(in house)vestidor masculine
- There are four bedrooms, two dressing rooms and two bathrooms on the first floor.
- She described the mid-19th century house as having four good rooms downstairs and five bedrooms and two dressing rooms above.
- It turned out to be the part of the wall that was once a doorway, between a dressing room and a bedroom.
- I turned away from him and started walking to the back of the store, towards the dressing rooms, picking up items along the way.
- The first floor included eight bedrooms, three dressing rooms and two bathrooms.
- The bedrooms are linked to the bathrooms, dressing rooms, libraries and anterooms.
- On the first floor, the house has a master bedroom suite which includes a dressing room and adjoining spa bathroom.
- The restoration from 1983 of bedrooms and dressing rooms to their historic appearance began to demand appropriate furnishings.
- It has a private balcony and there is a dressing room off the master bedroom.
- The main bedroom has a large bay window, his and hers dressing rooms and a bathroom with bath, double shower and twin wash-hand basins.
- One was intended as bedroom and dressing room space and one as living, staff and service-room space.
- We searched through the store and ran to the dressing rooms.
- The two immediately made a beeline for the dressing rooms without a second glance at anything else in the store.
- We sat Seth down in a chair outside the dressing rooms in the back of the store, and took turns modeling for him.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!