The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de modista
1modista masculino, femenino(designer) modisto masculino(designer) modista femenino
- At the same time there were harness makers, tailors, dressmakers, builders, blacksmiths, wheelwrights, watchmakers, saddlers, masons and carpenters.
- More often than not, I must hire a dressmaker to alter my clothes.
- At the time of the 1851 census in Britain, there were 268,000 milliners and dressmakers, as against 502,000 people working in cotton textile manufacture (including printing and dyeing).
- As far as I knew not many dressmakers made clothes that would fit this tight.
- He worked initially as an industrial draughtsman but from 1828 he earned his living in Paris with drawings of costumes for dressmakers and the theatre.
- Along with dance lessons, there were trips and trips to the dressmaker to have my costumes made and fitted.
- Men also do embroidery, particularly on men's gowns and caps, and work as tailors and dressmakers.
- Expert tailors and dressmakers had been called in to make her dresses, for it was common agreement that none should outshine her in the coming celebration.
- Agreeing to let a dressmaker sew you a blazer will only end in tears.
- She's one of the best bridal dressmakers and also red carpet dressmakers.
- For the rich, dressmakers produced the most fashionable garments which often required both machine and hand sewing.
- But if you can't afford the king's ransom needed to buy one finger of a glove, then do what I did: take photos of the outfits and get a dressmaker to make them for you.
- The cavernous hall is packed to the ducts with exhibitors: bakers, dressmakers, jewelers, DJs, hoteliers, videographers, mortgage brokers.
- As recently as the fifties, most clothes were made by dressmakers.
- The group consists of 3 families, including seven children and six adults, among them a mechanic, a dressmaker and a teacher, according to the National Justice Secretary.
- Both my grandmothers worked for pay - one as a dressmaker and seamstress and the other as a children's nurse in an orphanage and eventually as a small businessperson.
- He was the second oldest of nine children born to John and Mary Ann Quinn, a shoemaker and a talented dressmaker respectively.
- Female solo costumes might seem overpriced until you consider that a dressmaker spends 80 to 120 hours on a single costume.
- Luckily for me, Will's Grandmother was a professional dressmaker, and as such was willing to put my costume together.
- One way we learnt decision making was through the visits of the dressmaker who came to the house and made our clothes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!