The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
adjetivo dressier, dressiest
1(clothes/garment) de vestir(clothes/garment) eleganteshe's a very dressy woman — le gusta ir muy arreglada
- She had changed out of her dressy gown into a more suitable one with slightly less lace.
- The uniform was a white shirt and a grey plaid vest, with a grey above-the-knee plaid skirt, white knee socks and dressy shoes.
- She usually wears black or brown, and she likes a dressy suit - one that will take her straight to a function after work as well
- The fact that leather jackets can be worn with casual and dressy attire makes it one of the most versatile articles in your wardrobe.
- Now I'm left with less than three weeks until I go to Dallas and a quest for dressy shoes to wear to the awards dinner.
- The design is sort of skate shoe-like, and is completely passable unless you need dressy shoes at work.
- I went into a store that sold dressy outfits for teenagers.
- I always wear dressy shoes with no heel so I wouldn't be taller than I am already and tonight was no different.
- She had obviously dressed up for her exhibit that night, though the more dressy attire still held a sense of her style.
- Save the business attire for work, the dressy attire for hot dates, and cool comfort for the weekends.
- The guys stood there in their dressy outfits and hair fixed and the girls stopped dead in their tracks.
- Finally, Liz put on a dressy jacket and joined David and Kevin in the main room of the suite.
- Sure enough there was some man in a dressy suit sitting on the other side of the room with his back toward us.
- She walked back to her room and slipped into a black, dressy shirt and a pair of blue jeans.
- Bring a dressy shoe and a more casual shoe as well.
- Meanwhile, the girls walked down the street to the nearest shop for dressy clothes, and walked inside, relieved to be out of the cold.
- I figured it must suck to be a businessman in the in summer with all the dressy clothes.
- More and more people are wearing dressy casuals for most occasions and this has meant a great growth in cotton casuals.
- Scott said to wear something comfortable not anything formal or too dressy.
- The self colored or white embroidery is dressy without being ornate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!