Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- French police found that Paul was over the legal limit for drink-driving at the time of the crash.
- At the time of the chase, he was on bail for drink-driving and driving while banned.
- He has been released on bail, pending analysis of a blood sample, for drink-driving.
- They will contact the police immediately if someone fails to stop or are suspected of committing a crime such as drink-driving.
- Don't consume more than the permitted alcohol allowance to avoid drink-driving.
- He also admitted riding without a driving licence and insurance, and had previous convictions for drink-driving.
- She was charged with drink-driving and pleaded guilty before magistrates, and was sentenced to a month in jail.
- She had been due to be sentenced for two drink-driving related offences committed while she was already banned for a third.
- In Florida, where I went on holiday recently, the police are equally tough on drink-driving.
- Scores of motorists have been caught drink-driving across North Yorkshire in the run-up to Christmas.
- A driver convicted of drink-driving in a minibus faces the ruin of his family business unless he wins a Crown Court appeal.
- More motorists were caught drink-driving in Greater Manchester this Christmas.
- Two months later he was arrested a second time again dressed as a woman, and convicted of drink-driving.
- A motorist caught drink-driving twice in the same day has been spared prison.
- Davis pleaded guilty to drink-driving and was banned from driving for 30 months.
- He was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving and bailed while further inquiries take place.
- It is equated with drink-driving, and the motoring organisations are not doing enough to restore a more balanced view.
- When it comes to drink-driving, we all know the legal limits, but how can we similarly measure tiredness?
- Most drug use is associated with excessive use of alcohol, so we will usually charge people with drink-driving.
- He had also been convicted twice before for drink-driving, so he had ample opportunities to mend his ways.