The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1canción de taberna feminine
- At one point the actors begin to sing together, somewhat disjointedly in both a drinking song and a folk song.
- Men and thieves alike were singing drinking songs.
- Curiously, she peered into it and saw a hearth and half-clad men swinging their mugs of beer and singing drinking songs loudly.
- Nicky, Jonny, and Val, joined me, and we sang a corny drinking song after clanking our mugs together in a toast.
- He was singing a Russian drinking song as he walked away down the hallway.
- Their musical experience might include the singing of old drinking songs, or hymns, or childhood tunes.
- The experience in mainland Europe three hundred years ago could not have been more different - the average person would only ever have heard music in church, apart from the odd drinking song!
- Someone had turned on the jukebox and a bawdy drinking song filled the air.
- Nor are the tables arranged in long rows, as they are in Germany, all the better to sway in unison to the tunes of raucous drinking songs.
- The first song seems to be a love song about sailing, the second - a drinking song?
- I break into a vague hummed rendition of a Viking drinking song and kinda rock back and forth holding up the glass.
- Several drinking songs derived from the inscription remained popular for centuries.
- People bought us beer if we played drinking songs.
- It was deafeningly loud inside; a barmaid stood on a platform in the middle of the floor leading the crowd in its drinking songs.
- He is delightful, and I learned new drinking songs.
- They entertained the crowds in parliament's lobby with drinking songs late into the night.
- The Austrian love for the new wine is witnessed by dozens of drinking songs.
- He winced as he heard their untrained and off-key voices begin to belt out a crude drinking song.
- The bloke who came up with the ad reckons our national anthem actually evolved from an old Welsh drinking song.
- Two of my favorites were ‘Wild Rover’ and everyone's favorite Irish drinking song, ‘What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor?’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!