The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The two parts of the property were divided, with separate driveways constructed to either house.
- There is a long driveway up to the house from the avenue and there is plenty of off-street parking.
- Two of the cars were parked off the road in driveways.
- Watch out for surface drainage when new roads or driveways are constructed in the area.
- As well as blocking the hospital drive there have been problems with cars blocking the road and parking in the driveways of houses.
- he gardens are planted beside concrete surfaces such as driveways, roads and sidewalks to encourage water to drain into the ground.
- He points out that many British houses have empty driveways that could be used by others to park in.
- On the sloping driveway outside the house, my grandad had parked his red car.
- Start laying your sod along walkways, sidewalks and driveways near your house.
- My blood is still boiling an hour later when I pull up the driveway to my house.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!