Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- But, actually, there used to be a drop-down bar.
- Behind the drop-down door is room for a spacious, plastic trash container that keeps your daily household waste out of sight and out of mind.
- A large drop-down screen accommodates the football and rugby fans: go in any night when there's a big match on and plenty of people watching.
- There is also a drop-down tailgate, designed to hold weights up to 100 kg.
- Innovation continues in the boot, where the designers have introduced a split tailgate - ideal for tight town situations - with a glass that hinges like a hatchback and a drop-down lower tailgate with its own storage compartment.
2(on toolbar)(menu) desplegable
- You can store settings for multiple Web servers and then select one from a drop-down menu when it's time to upload your files.
- When someone starts typing a request into the search box, a drop-down menu appears with suggestions as to what that person could be looking for.
- Each channel group is updated separately and only when you select it from the drop-down menu.
- These two-letter commands are accessible from the application's command line and drop-down menus and through small icons that appear above the drawing editor window.
- You can change colors, desktop backgrounds, even add items to the drop-down menu above the toolbar.