The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de drop
1drop masculinopatada de bote-pronto femenino España
- He had earlier opened the scoring with a drop goal and proceeded to score a try of his own and kick five conversions and four penalties.
- The Hurricanes scored five goals to earn the bonus point against two goals, a penalty goal and a drop goal.
- He also added two conversions and finally stroked over a drop goal to clinch matters with the last kick of the game.
- While he was off the pitch the Giants scored two tries and a drop goal took their lead to 15-12.
- After a drop goal attempt they drove well to gain a scrum just 15 metres from the try line.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!