The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dejada
1dejada femeninoto hit / make a drop shot — hacer una dejada
- As evidence of his grittiness, five times yesterday he followed a drop shot or shots with a birdie or birdies.
- Moya blew a second match point with a backhand drop shot that fell short.
- The Russian fifth seed wrapped up a comfortable victory with an exquisite drop shot after 71 minutes at Beijing Tennis Center, venue for the 2008 Olympic tournament.
- The latter was able to swat that match-ball away on a tight drop shot, jump-starting her to a 10-8 tally in that game and a swift 6-lead in the fifth.
- The player should first start with a drop shot, move on to half and then 3/4 smashes, ending with full power smashes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!