The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de basura
- It was my delight to watch and speak with some of the old-timers there, and one chap used to astonish me by washing his hands, scooping the dross from the surface of some molten metal, then splashing his hands in it!
- Secondary smelting is a related process used to recover nonferrous metals and alloys from new and used scrap and dross.
- Blast furnaces are used to recycle slag, dross, and residues from other processes.
- Parts coming off the machine typically do not have dross or slag left over from the cutting process, which means less time in the electropolishing postprocess.
- Johannesburg's two rivers are also considered unsafe, primarily because of untreated human waste and chemicals leaching from piles of mining dross.
2(on molten metal)escoria femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!