The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de sequía
- Chinese officials say cloud seeding has helped to relieve severe droughts and water shortages in cities.
- During climate extremes, whether droughts or flooding rains, those on the land feel it most.
- In fact, tropical storms or hurricanes have ended many droughts in Texas, and other parts of the world.
- Others have argued that these periods of droughts are not abnormal.
- Floods, storms, heatwaves and droughts have created headlines in the UK over recent years.
- In many places, including the southern USA, hurricanes or tropical storms sometimes end droughts.
- Earth is set to warm further in the decades ahead, bringing more and bigger fires, mudslides, heat waves, droughts, and powerful hurricanes.
- Tree rings can tell stories of fire history, seasons, droughts, and rainfall.
- A high degree of soil exposure also results in high surface evaporation resulting in years of low rainfall becoming severe droughts.
- At the same time, large chunks of peninsular India receive less than normal rainfall, leading to droughts.
- That shows that we're having many more severe storms, floods, droughts, and heat waves.
- It may be necessary to provide water for high-value trees and shrubs during dry periods or droughts to promote vigorous growth.
- We worked hard through droughts and downpours and no longer walked down to the far hayfield to dream.
- The water hit me cool and refreshingly; like a rain storm after a prolonged drought.
- From hurricane to droughts, weird weather can shake up the economy.
- The drought began to break in mid-December when heavy general rain fell in Victoria, with more after Christmas.
- The trip is made possible as after four years of drought, recent rainfall means crops may now grow.
- World temperatures are continuing to rise and extreme weather conditions, such as droughts, floods and heatwaves, are becoming alarmingly common.
- Across the world, extreme weather events such as droughts, floods and hurricanes are becoming more frequent and more intense.
- An increase in floods, droughts, tropical cyclones, and sea levels are also expected to bring a host of health problems in their wake.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!