The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de esclavo
1bestia de carga femeninoesclavo masculinoesclava femeninoshe felt she was a household drudge — sentía que no era más que una sirvienta / una fregona
- Put a few good men into corporations, and they become dull, soulless, humourless drudges given to tossing the word ‘defamatory’ around for no good reason.
- At no point in the story, therefore, is Pip set to be a drudge or a wage slave, though he has nothing of the gentleman about him.
- Anna is a drudge, helping out at a nursery and running around her lazy father and little brother.
- And while that is clearly progress, I fear we may simply be swapping one class of exploited drudges for another, as more and more double - income couples ease their hectic schedules by engaging hired help.
- Others live on as hard-working priests or clerical drudges, or as the family man next door or at the next desk.
- A lunchbox tells the world that one is a cautious drudge.
- Modern girls, jaded with Charlotte, the domestic drudge, turned to the more exciting Emily for inspiration.
- Should we see them as dreary drudges, blind to the creativity of the Shakespeares and Hemingways who are taking the test?
- Engraving is often described as a slow and laborious process, and its practitioners as drudges, but this is misleading.
- They were necessary drudges, to be kept firmly in their subordinate places.
- I felt myself very much the household drudge, and Stephen was getting all the glittering prizes.
- His special cruelty is expended on Smike, a half-witted lad left on his hands and employed as a drudge.
- It seemed very out of place in the normal crowd of Saturday morning grocery store drudges.
- Saber opened the tall, ancient wooden doors with a flamboyant push, and stepped in, ready to bestow his declaration upon the inferior drudge currently polishing the hardwood floor of the room.
- The image of the doting mother replaced that of the domestic drudge.
- Unlucky, you may labor under the control of a drudge.
- You have actually started to enjoy being a workaholic drudge.
- Gradually I became the drudge and, what's more, accepted my role as a kind of second-class citizen.
- Tapestries, to me, had always been dim and dowdy things ravaged by time that no one but an academic drudge could like.
- The orphaned Cinderella is the household drudge for her wicked stepmother and stepsisters.
1trabajar como un esclavo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!