The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Medicina(side-effect/hazard) del medicamento
- In July 2002, he was charged with three drug-related offences.
- Three youths were arrested in the cemetery on suspicion of drug-related crimes and were later released following a police caution.
- He was killed in a drug-related homicide, an official said.
- Following the arrests of a number of high-profile bosses, this year has seen a surge in drug-related violence.
- More than 100 people have been killed so far this year, mostly in drug-related gang violence.
- Police and soldiers are battling a wave of drug-related violence across the country.
- The law should be amended to enable this measure to be used to help reduce drug-related harm amongst clubbers.
- Evidence suggests much of the severe drug-related harm observed in the area can be attributed to high cocaine purity and the high prevalence of cocaine injection.
- Two drug-related murders took place in the largely middle class town, one caused by an under-car bomb.
- An explosion in drug-related murders and drive-by shootings made national news and gave the area a fearsome reputation.
- At one point during filming, life threatened to outwit art following a drug-related fatal shooting down the road from one of the sets.
- Over the past year, the police reported eight drug-related shootings and two fatal stabbings in these houses.
- A separate problem which saw a series of drug-related shootings in Leeds two years ago has been contained, but there is growing concern about the influence of gangs.
- In 2005, methadone was second behind cocaine in drug-related deaths.
- He estimates that drug-related injuries among seniors number as many as 2.3 million each year - nearly 200,000 of them fatal or life-threatening.
2(offense/charge/crime) relacionado con el tráfico de drogas
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!