The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1redada antidroga feminine
- My father was killed in a drug bust on the police force in that city when I was only 3 years old!
- Police could never determine if marijuana found during a drug bust would be used medicinally or not, she said.
- But police say the number of drugs busts reflects the amount of illegal narcotics circulating in Hampshire.
- During that same month, Webber helped to organize the biggest drug bust in Campbell County's history, during which 144 suspects were arrested.
- But his heights were matched by unbearable lows: cocaine addiction, a damaging drug bust and the media connecting his name to a murder he had nothing to do with.
- As this chapter begins, a massive drug bust has just netted the town's biggest dealers.
- Chuck's protégé goes undercover on a drug bust.
- The police found the body the next morning while conducting a drug bust, but they never, ever found the killer.
- That could entail anything from being caught smoking marijuana at a national park to being picked up in a drug bust by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- The latest drug bust revealed 160 pounds of cocaine hidden in the bodies of frozen fish.
- A drug bust would be fine, or maybe a dangerous fugitive arrest.
- The frigate is due back in Portsmouth before Christmas, having already notched up three major drugs busts during her deployment.
- Based on a true story about a major drug bust, and directed by William Friedkin with gritty authenticity, this Oscar-winning flick also features the best white-knuckle car chase in film history, hands down.
- On 7 August 1994, armed police raided the gay nightclub Tasty in Flinders Lane, abusing and strip searching all 463 patrons present, in a drug bust.
- By the way, the next day there was a big drug bust in Millwoods.
- I should reiterate, though, that it seemed like a drug bust, but no one is sure.
- A simple drug bust can turn into a fatal encounter if things aren't handled properly.
- Now I have to give credit where it is due, so kudos to all those involved in the major drug bust on Monos Island.
- On the other hand, she did get caught in a drug bust and then waded into a prison fight.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!