The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1control antidóping masculino
- Stay tuned for an amazing insight into one athlete's thoughts and experiences after returning a positive drug test.
- Shortly after the sprinters arrived in the village on Thursday they were informed that they were required to take a random drug test.
- Yesalis says most professional athletes who use steroids know how to pass a drug test.
- In future, any player who misses a drug test should be banned for the two-year maximum period.
- There is, of course, one notorious precedent of a British competitor who failed a drug test for a stimulant at an Olympic Games and emerged unscathed.
- The two sprinters, who missed a mandatory drug test last Thursday, are also to be the subject of a Greek government inquiry into their behaviour.
- In 2002 he failed a drug test and was banned for nine months.
- Oliver Owen was correct to point out that no East German swimmer ever failed a drug test.
- As an index of undesirable traits, testing positive on a drug test could be likened to having a tattoo.
- The first thing we had to do, even before breakfast, was take a drug test.
- In England a player forgets to take a drug test and gets an eight-month ban.
- The sport got hit right in the face last week with something it had hoped to avoid: A star failed a drug test.
- Barber, who has never had a positive drug test, was asked about all of this on Saturday.
- The first issue is whether an employer can even require an employee to submit to a drug test.
- He blamed the result of the drug test on an anaesthetic injection he had during dental treatment.
- During Stage 1, his drug test showed evidence of a banned steroid, triamcinolone.
- The trio, who have been training with the national squad, produced invalid results in a drug test last week and refused to take two further tests required as a result.
- Do you fail a drug test if you're taking painkillers to help you train?
- Now he says he is ‘devastated’ that he has been caught in a drug test.
- When I was told about the drug test, I tried to keep it out of my mind.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!