The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de farmacéutico
1farmacéutico masculinofarmacéutica femenino
- My druggist assures me it has no narcotics, mainly Tylenol.
- Recently, some pharmacists have refused to sell the morning-after pill or refer patients to other druggists, citing moral beliefs.
- ‘Only the druggist down at the corner,’ replied the patient.
- The first Koreans to move to American were ginseng dealers, who disembarked in Hawaii in 1896, and grocers and druggists soon followed.
- Not only do druggists lose sales, but purchases of other products - from sunscreen to pantyhose - also shrink.
- The plate was first coated with collodion, a toxic and inflammable mixture that could be bought from druggists since in its simple state it was used to dress wounds.
- These images were successfully adapted by manufacturers, druggists, and beauty salons to promote the sale of skincare products.
- From there, Eli went home to Cerro Gordo, where he got married, became the town druggist, served as postmaster, and eventually started up three newspapers.
- An elderly woman, who happened to be the druggist's wife, asked us questions about our home town, Army life, our business in Troy, etc.
- It took a little longer that it should have because the druggist had to check hundreds of tiny bottles until he found the right ointment.
- Both would appear seven years later in It's a Wonderful Life, as Clarence the Angel and Mr. Gower, the druggist, respectively.
- It was the druggist herself I spoke to, not a clerk.
- While she taught high school, Duke's late husband, a druggist in town, served as county sheriff for sixteen years.
- At the register the druggist tells her ‘If you're going to use this under your arms don't use deodorant for a few days.’
- The son of a Nottingham druggist and shopkeeper, he moved to London early in life and established himself as a publisher and editor.
- Instead, Maureen returned to the nearest town of any substance, several hours away by road, and in sign language described to a druggist what she had seen.
- He calls the druggist and gets it fixed, but doesn't complain to the man's boss.
- I know you cut it close to the wire, but I hardly think a chat with the druggist would've made much difference.
- Sales to addicts were rationalized by the realization that spurned customers could simply go to another druggist - or a street dealer.
- He knows the characters' feelings, and alternately takes on the roles of narrator, philosophical druggist, host, master of ceremonies, commentator and friend to the audience.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!