The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(groceries)comestibles no perecederos masculino
- A Baltimore merchant, he opened a merchant house in London in 1838, trading in dry goods.
- Flour, sugar, rice and other dry goods and plain biscuits were weighed out into brown paper bags.
- On board are all the soft drinks, dry goods, goats and chickens, vegetables and building materials that are needed on the islands, and the mail of course.
- I would be very into it if we could stock up on supermarket-type dry goods and toilet paper and that kind of thing, but their website doesn't seem to feature that much of those products.
- It is also an opportunity for the local people to stock up on heavy dry goods such as rice and detergent.
- Newport based Eurofoods, has now become one of the leading manufacturers, processors, importers and distributors of frozen seafood, meat, poultry, dry goods and other products across Europe.
- So, it's sat there, dark, friendly and reassuring, keeping stores out of the way, providing a home for dry goods, and absorbing cans, packets and boxes of supplies as I've built up my defences against hard times.
- If traces are found, dispose of food that has been damaged, particularly dry goods such as pasta, biscuits and crisps.
- Visit your local Indian Market for cheap supplies of all the dry goods you'll need.
- Locating him in the first place involved a game of hide and seek among the dry goods.
- The ones neighboring it were selling dry goods - cloth, parchment, spices from the eastern islands.
- At the signing ceremony held to formalize that contract, some company executives were talking informally about supplying dry goods through Labrador and Newfoundland.
- Then it was off to a dry goods store where Heidi has connections with the owner to pick out material.’
- The public health inspector cited improper food storage techniques, including the use of paper towels to seal perishable foods, exposed dry goods and the placement of garbage in food storage areas.
- Clothes, shoes, food, dry goods, water coconuts, soup and cooked food like jerked chicken or pork are amongst the wares to be had.
- The door was left unlocked, and when I awoke, the dry goods were on the kitchen counter and the perishables had been placed in my fridge.
- When I was a child, supermarkets in Australia sold largely dry goods: canned and packaged food.
- It's a corner store to be sure, but you can also buy all sorts of dry goods there, including Greek olive oil soap.
- Popular organic food imports include dry goods such as tree nuts, dried fruit, black glutinous rice, wheat flour, soybeans, grains, beans and lentils.
- The rain had soaked what was left of his dry goods - turning his corn flour into a crusted rock and his hard tack into mush.
2EEUU(clothing)artículos de confección masculinoprendas de confección femeninodry goods store — tienda de confecciones
- Thompson, whose ambivalence about Plummer continued to deepen, had at last received his missing cargo of dry goods and opened his store in Bannack.
- It is a departmentalized retail institution offering a large variety of hard and soft goods, including home furnishings, household linens and dry goods, and apparel and accessories for men, women and children.
- ‘Oh Mercedes,’ Izzy was saying, ‘I saw the most adorable bonnet in the dry goods store and I wanted you to tell me what you think of it!’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!