The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of dríada
1dríada femininedríade feminine
- From the start, I have recognized the dryads and spirits in the many trees I regularly pass and interact with.
- They enter a beautiful meadow, whereupon Don Quijote practices the part of a lunatic - loudly telling the gods, nymphs and dryads of the meadow of his scorned love for Dulcinea.
- The dryads, the flower faeries and the nymphs dwelled in various trees and plants around the forest.
- They were once the ancient guardians of the forests, along with dryads and sprites.
- It turned out to be a dryad of some sort, looking exactly the way storybook fairies were portrayed.
- I suppose he was telling the truth when he said that he was attacked by dryads and was forced to abandon his friend,’ Kiya said thoughtfully.
- He slapped away a few dryads, but they still surrounded him.
- The dryads are passionate creatures, easily incited to anger about such things.
- He will reawaken the dryads, who will become predatory while their wardens sleep.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!