The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dualidad
- To fit in with this, the play is full of twins as a metaphor for human duality: we can be this or that, depending on our choices.
- But our poem's horizon expanded far beyond this confined duality to embrace the universal, the human, as well as the intimate and personal.
- All these nine characteristics have both weaknesses and strengths; out of duality of being, these unique natures can provide certain creative energies, motives, and world views.
- It is impossible not to get lost in Watt's paradoxically neat tangle of ideas - whether it's her dialogue with Ingres or the almost alarming duality of photorealistic illusion and sheer physicality.
- All this is evident in the city's duality, characterised as ‘two cities in one’.
- After the brief bit of prophecy, Watts homes in on the theme of duality that crops up in most of his books and speeches, a result of his understanding of Eastern religions.
- There's way too much duality built-in to such a scheme.
- The implication of moving from limbo to salvation again emphasises the show's duality and the importance to so many of the idea that a country's borders might provide sanctuary.
- Sir, you are working on the premise of duality.
- Hedwig is a figure of duality, spanning two sexes.
- There is a precedent for this duality in leadership.
- It's a time of duality when decisions have to be taken.
- Presumably it's meant to further illustrate the themes of duality and inner struggle, but the only effect is that of an irritating side-show.
- One is based on duality, on the perception of an inevitable separation between man and God or, not to be too theological, between man and reality.
- There is an overriding theme to this mural, and that is one of duality.
- Just how Gilliam's duality came about is unclear, but he apparently mastered it early in life.
- And this presents on screen the kind of duality of which Brecht was so fond on the stage.
- He sparkled at us and talked of duality in our lives; children versus stardom, the scriptures versus the internet.
- It is time we got out of a mindset that encourages duality of standards.
- In this realm of duality, issues of culture, gender and history certainly cannot be wished away.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!