The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1also I dunnono séni idea coloquial
- He thinks his beard was worth two grand, well it was worth two grand I believe, but now that it's pink I just dunno.
- They could be replaced with, I dunno, some kind of workers' militia.
- I dunno, I just felt I might lack some cred somewhere along the line.
- I dunno, I just loved how that worked - I'm really pleased with the way they portrayed that feeling.
- I don't necessarily mean writing comedy or whatever, just, I dunno, talking with friends or having a cup of tea.
- I dunno if this carries in the transcript, but this guy hesitated suspiciously after every single fact.
- I dunno, but I think that this is pretty much what you accused me of not writing, isn't it?
- I dunno, but they clearly are not interested in offering this free service anymore.
- Love letters would be in some flowery font like, ah, I dunno one of the script ones and it'd be in pretty pastel shades of pinks and lilacs.
- Maybe the three pints of overpriced sickly-sweet lager helped, I dunno.
- I dunno, they sound like reasonable people to cast if you ask me.
- Not a bad day to start a Tuesday morning, or is it Friday today, oh I dunno.
- I dunno, I'm no style guru myself, but it breaks my heart to see people dressed like twits
- I dunno, we'd meet up in the evenings and weekends, but I never really socialized with people in my classes that much.
- I dunno, having just seen the second episode of the new season, I don't know how they're going to come back from this.
- I dunno, I always turned it off after 5 minutes - it always seemed like cheap slapstick to me.
- But, I dunno, we were just talking about that and also about the title to our next album.
- I dunno what to do with myself now, and have so much work on at the moment that I may as well cancel at least one of those days off and go on into the office as per usual.
- I dunno, every time I scoped it out I found it impossible to meet folk I liked or trusted enough to commit to it further.
- I dunno… is there anyone out there who can actually get worked up one way or the other over this?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!