The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de duodeno
nombreplural duodenums, plural duodena
- All this then enters the digestive tract and begins its passage from esophagus to stomach to duodenum to small intestine to colon.
- It is a tube approximately 20 feet long consisting of three regions; the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum.
- The distal duodenum and duodenal jejunal junction is especially susceptible to damage because it is fixed in position.
- You may have to have part of your stomach, gall bladder and duodenum (the first bit of your small intestine) removed too.
- Multiple biopsies were taken from the duodenum, the gastric antrum, and the distal esophagus.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!