The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1also duplex apartmentdúplex masculine
- The facades suggest that the apartment floor and unit arrangements may be double-height spaces, duplexes, or regular floors carefully hidden behind the cool glass facade.
- Under the plans the Wheatley would be converted to provide two, two bedroom duplexes and a pair of two bedroom flats.
- Also available are three-bedroom duplexes on the ground and first floors; these have 105 square metres of accommodation and are selling for €228,000.
- Other features include en suite bathrooms in the two and three-bedroom units, private gardens with ground floor units and large balconies off the two-bed duplexes.
- The three-bed duplexes are located on the bottom two floors of the blocks with the two-bedroom apartments above.
- Three-bedroom duplexes with 1,195 sq ft of living space start at €385,000 and two-bedroom townhouses of 820 sq ft are priced from €360,000.
- Studio flats at this converted mill have already been snapped up - guide prices started at £70,000 - but two- and three-bedroom duplexes are still available.
- So we've had people here for quite a while living in huts, lean-tos, wood cabins and split-level duplexes with Italian marble counters.
- I understand that four and five bed duplexes are also available.
- This elite section is where you find the big penthouses and duplexes.
- The terrace wrapped around the first floor of her duplex and was accessible from most rooms.
- Duplex apartments start at €310,000 for a two-bedroom unit, while three-bedroom duplexes with gardens are available from €385,000.
- The townhouses and three-bedroom duplexes will also include fireplaces, en suite bathrooms, downstairs guest bathrooms and tongue and groove timber flooring on the top floor.
- Duplex apartments start at €279,000 for a two-bedroom unit while a three-bed duplexes with gardens costs from €360,000.
- Two-bedroom townhouses and three-bedroom duplexes will be launched, with prices starting from €225,000.
- Young families will be especially interested in the three-bedroom duplexes and townhouses.
- Over the past few months he has shed more than 30 pounds and moved his family into a Park Avenue duplex, jetting back regularly to Vivendi's Paris headquarters on the company plane.
- A new scheme of 70 units, consisting of two- and three-bedroom apartments and duplexes, ranging in price from €245,000 to €280,000 and due to launch around January 20.
- Above the one-bed apartments are the two-bedroom duplexes, priced from £168,950 and extending to 72 square metres.
- Larger two-bedroom apartments and duplexes measuring 67 to 105 square metres cost between €265,000 and €429,500.
2also duplex house
casa de dos viviendas adosadas
- The resolution, first reported on Feb.14, would place serious restrictions on the ability of students to live in houses and duplexes.
- Snowdon residents have been duelling it out by petition concerning Addington House, a drug rehab centre recently transplanted from NDG to a semi-detached duplex at Earnscliffe and Dupuis.
- Cahaba residents rented from the government until 1947, when the houses and duplexes were sold to individuals at prices ranging from $4,400 to $9,000 each.
- The name means ‘style’ in Urdu, and the restaurant occupies the same duplex that used to house Girafe.
- A major overseas developer has proposed an array of architecturally designed houses, duplexes and apartments up to eight storeys high on the Rifle Range block at the start of Papamoa Beach Rd.
- When complete, KilgobbinWood will include a number of apartment blocks as well as five-bedroom detached, semi-detached houses, townhouses and duplexes.
- Show apartments are open today from 2-5pm while the agents are also taking bookings for three-bed duplexes and five-bed houses elsewhere in the Addison Park scheme.
- When completed the scheme will consist of 30 two-bedroom townhouses, eight three-bedroom end houses, 17 three-bedroom duplexes and 17 two-bedroom own door apartments.
- A total of 13 different unit styles will be available, including duplexes, townhouses and houses.
- You see, tensions run even higher because we actually live in a duplex.
- We have been driving on the Hill of the Roses, where he stopped in front of a huge duplex.
- This category is restricted to people living in units, duplexes or Green-street style dwellings where lot sizes are 400 square metres or less.
- More than 70 freestanding two-story houses in six configurations-from two-bedroom duplexes of 1,000 square feet to four-bedroom dwellings of 1,800 square feet-have been built so far.
- She asked him to stop the car in front of a graceful duplex: a low, country house with wide porches complete with wooden table and chairs.
- The architectural setting of casual schoolboys, in their smart suburban Ballajura school, can be contrasted with urban atmosphere of the Lincoln Street duplexes.
- A few hours later a helicopter thumps past the huskies curled up on top of their dog houses, past the newly built duplexes still wrapped in Tyvek.
- The shelter uses half of a Yukon Housing duplex at Dugas Street and Front Street.
- In its place now sits four modern beige coloured duplexes.
- The resolution also includes a clause reiterating an existing law that prevents more than four unrelated persons from living together in one house or duplex.
- It can be a house, duplex or apartment, but not a caravan or mobile home.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!