The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of durabilidad
1(of product, fabric)durabilidad feminine
- On one level, this scarcely believable feat suggests continuity and durability.
- As for wear and tear, the durability will depend on the level of traffic in the room concerned.
- This is because the same type of stone varies in durability depending on its place of origin.
- The durability of wicker varies depending on the materials used to make the wicker.
- It's not cheap, but the material is known for its quality and durability.
2(of fame, reputation, popularity)permanencia feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!