The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de preservativo
1Britanico(condom)preservativo masculinocondón masculino
- No, don't know about those things, teacher said knowing the Holy Ghost was more important than knowing how to get a Durex.
- Tales of Durex reminded the East Londoner of a similar act of innocence when he served on board SA Waterberg.
- Crossing Euston Rd at Baker St, I take a deep breath and hold it against traffic fumes, till I reach the other side. I buy things on my shopping list, Durex, tissues, baby oil.
- From my two polythene bags, come a lacy mauve top, sarong and underwear, cleansers, make-up, Durex and books on self-hypnosis and one on healthy eating and fasting.
- The cover of the June issue offers free beer and Durex, but my copy just contained a packet of Extra Strong Mints, which I'm trying not to take personally.
- I went on the pill, had severe side effects and had to come off within only a few weeks, was using C-Film and Durex, and fell for my third child.
- And so, eventually arriving at the counter, I manfully demanded a box of Durex.
- It was too late to turn back so I brusquely said ‘I want a packet of Durex please’.
- Unfortunately his truths are as thin as a new generation Durex which had been pasted on with a glue the consistency of flour and spit, and they are as illusory as the ‘Phantom True Blue’, labour voters in Western Sydney.
- The opportunity cost of your 11 minutes of ecstasy versus an empty wallet - shell out the $8.99 for the box of Durex and make us both happy, huh?
- Although if it ever did happen, I would like to see the face of the person who purchases Durex with the slogan 100% recycled on the label!
- The area, which was recently cleaned up, looks like a testing site for Durex.
2inglés de Australia
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!