The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de funda
1(for furniture)(para proteger del polvo) funda femenino
- If you're more of a casual fan see if your library has it, at least so that you can revel in the glowing dust cover, which underneath (by the way) does indeed have the words ‘Don't Panic’ in big friendly letters.
- Still, the hoaxiness of the dust cover is weirdly appropriate, since the core of the book is a long critical essay about a ‘legendary’ cult documentary that was never actually made.
- His name doesn't ring a bell, so I show her his picture from the dust cover of a book.
- It's a large volume, and heavy, so I shall wrap it carefully in stout Manila paper to keep the cloth binding and its dust cover in good order.
- Even though the book didn't have a dust cover, the opening bid was a ridiculously low £10.
- Hello, I am trying to find information about the artist who did the dust cover for this book.
- To quote from the dust cover: ‘Is the barrier between one time and another merely a constraint of perception originating in the human mind?’
- I usually don't like the dust cover because it always gets in a way when I read a book so I just take it off every time.
- If you can find a copy with a dust cover, all the better as these are particularly rare.
- As of October 9, 2004, to my knowledge, besides the six blurbs written by respectable scientists and mathematicians and placed on the dust cover of my book, there are 50 other reviews of my book available.
- The dust cover was missing, and there was nothing written on the spine.
- I bought a dust cover and put this edition in it, as I plan to keep this magazine for the rest of my life.
- Her book recommendations are still slapped on dust covers.
- Between the dust covers of our favorite volumes are well-thumbed verses, quotations and simple lines that bring us peace and, sometimes, the needed release of tears.
- Removing the dust covers can often make the books look more appealing.
- He noted that the variety of dust covers is a method of forward marketing.
- There are also some funny moments when he describes people carrying his book around in another's dust cover.
- When I had finished the book to the end, including the Acknowledgments and the inner back dust cover listing his other publications, I felt embarrassed at having found the story so hard to persist with.
2(hard cover) tapa femenino(flexible cover) funda femenino
3(dust jacket)sobrecubierta femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!