The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1remolino de polvo masculinetolvanera feminine
- Since the electrified particles are in motion, and a magnetic field is just the result of moving electric charges, the dust devil generates a magnetic field also.
- There was a large sighted dust devil and a barn in Maine damaged by a dust devil.
- A furious gust of wind swirled around them and a dust devil appeared before them.
- To me it looked more like a large dust devil (water devil in this case) than a tornado but the weather boffins know so I have no argument.
- Raising his arms, the sky elf invoked a powerful dust devil with his magical control of the wind.
- A dust devil whirls up on the street near us and reaches into the sky like a long forbidding finger.
- Outside there was a bracing wind, whipping up a dust devil of crisp packets and cigarette wrappers.
- I can see the winds and the thermals stirring up the dust in front of me, and I figure I just need to be flying from dust devil to dust devil.
- This frozen, red planet should prove comparatively easy to explore compared to the ferocious conditions on Venus but, as Tom steps onto the surface, a dust devil, five times larger than anything on Earth, engulfs him.
- We wait for months to see a dust devil and finally catch one and there's this big power boost within a day of it?
- Ten kilometers out from goal I heard from Belinda that a dust devil had just come through the landing zone at goal wiping out a number of gliders, tossing them into the air for long rides before they were smashed up.
- Spirit got an unscheduled spring-clean in March this year, when a dust devil swept past, clearing Martian sand from its solar panels, considerably improving its power output.
- At the 45 mile mark I spotted a huge dust devil ahead.
- In Voyage the dust devil merely sweeps by and we are told that the atmosphere is so thin on Mars that such mini-tornadoes do not pose much risk.
- I was in a tornado as a boy and the LA tornados make me want to say ‘I was in a dust devil as a boy.’
- A huge dust devil came up between the rocks (south facing launch), as Ralph was on launch.
- I was desperate to find any lift, so when I spotted the dust devil, I headed right into it.
- Dave was just going on final and I was low again about 25 kms short only to find myself staring at a dust devil just in front of me.
- The dust devil is no longer there, but I'm thinking that the lift will be.
- Later the skies filled in and a dustless dust devil came through lifting Neil's plane up and putting it on it's nose.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!