The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de borrador
1.1(for blackboard)borrador masculino
- She slipped her long duster coat off, draping it over her shoulder.
- She was giggling as she listened, hands in the pockets of her red duster coat and head turned attentively towards him.
- She couldn't quite seem to place the changes that appeared to have occurred on the streets as she walked them on her own with her heavy boots and fluttering duster coat accompanying her.
- Both offer everything from shirts and suspenders to frock coats and dusters (long coats).
- Dressed in a green duster that was buttoned up over a simple black dress and a pair of black flats, she had dark brown hair that was somewhat tangled and very long.
- She had been wearing a full length black western style duster when she entered but she had doffed it with considerable flair, like a magician unveiling a clever trick, and hung it on the rack next to the door.
- I pulled out a duster, the coat was netted and the netting was shaped like spider webs.
- Everyday wear, especially at home, consists of short pants for boys, and dusters, loose skirts, shirts, and short pants for girls.
- She wore a long, black, hippie-ish looking dress with an long, loose, indigo blue duster.
- My taste buds puckered right up, so I threw on a cardigan duster, and my slippers and went running downstairs.
- Her duster was a dark purple and her shirt was a black tight top with a few patches of color on it.
- Another blink, and I was in form-fitting jeans, a green spaghetti-strap tank, and a gray duster.
- She took a deep breath and covered her dress with her purple duster.
- One of his hands, though, drifted to the leather duster she still wore draped about her body.
- Decked out in psychedelic dusters or classic Carnaby Street fashions, she was statuesque and enigmatic, a combination of cool and casual that balanced out well with the mournful classics she crooned.
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- She was stilled dressed in her pajamas, which she wore a light blue duster over, and a pair of light blue slippers.
- She pulled her duster closer around her and shivered at the icy blast of wind Mother Nature sent her way.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!