The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
olla grande de hierro
- Place the chicken pieces and the soup broth ingredients, except the salt, in a Dutch oven or a casserole.
- A cast-iron Dutch oven of hot baked beans and a tray of bright silver eating tools sat at the other end of the serving table.
- Pour oil into a large saucepan, Dutch oven, or wok to a depth of about 3 inches.
- If you like making a lot of stews and soups, invest in a good Dutch oven or stockpot.
- Pour chicken broth into a large pot, Dutch oven, or stockpot.
- A Dutch oven or large pot produces crispy chicken too.
- Place the onions in a large, deep saucepan or Dutch oven, and drizzle and toss with about ¼ cup olive oil.
- To cook in a wok, Dutch oven or fryer, add oil to 3 inches deep and heat to 375 degrees.
- In Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil over high heat until just smoking.
- Bring 4 quarts water to rolling boil in large Dutch oven or stockpot.
- Pour the oil to a depth of roughly 4 inches in a large, deep saucepan or Dutch oven.
- In a Dutch oven, sauté garlic in the olive oil for 1 minute.
- In a Dutch oven, sauté vegetables and spices in the oil.
- Combine the fruit, sugar, and lemon juice in a large pot or Dutch oven, and let macerate at room temperature for two hours, stirring occasionally.
- Slightly oil the bottom of a Dutch oven with olive oil.
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil over high heat until just smoking.
- In a large Dutch oven, heat the butter or margarine, add the onions and the garlic, sauté until light golden.
- Potatoes and vegetables combined with meat in a Dutch oven, fish, and soups are typical.
- Heat all oil in 5-to 6-quart Dutch oven or other large pot over medium heat.
- Cook and stir lamb, onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until lamb is no longer pink.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!