The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Instead, dutifully, I do my homework.
- Dutifully and respectfully, he signs for each person, even until the wee hours of the morning if need be.
- All of these aspects of Pemberley's business were handled efficiently and dutifully by her husband.
- He conducted his diocesan visitations regularly and dutifully.
- She dutifully attends sessions, where she prepares meals for her therapist.
- Gus, a handsome, kind, but slightly slow lad, loves his father and dutifully follows his commands.
- Frank and Buster dutifully flew their airplane between their homestead and the town, looking for people to help.
- Despite her shock and outrage, she dutifully sticks by Frank's side as he sees a psychiatrist.
- We go to Mass, receive the sacraments, and pray dutifully every day.
- So during the war of independence, the Chilean rural population fought dutifully side by side with the local national elite against the Spanish army.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!