The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of dinamismo
- ‘Negotiates,’ whether or not it is precisely the right verb, is at least a verb and thus captures the sheer dynamism of the activity of curiosity.
- The EU finds itself in a period of dramatic political and constitutional activism and dynamism.
- Industrial dynamism also needs good industrial relations and flexible labour markets.
- On the one hand, the propeller embodies the no-nonsense industry and propulsive dynamism of the modern period.
- The growth of labour productivity, the most important indicator of economic dynamism, was a full 20 per cent lower.
- What lends dynamism to life and keeps the world humming with activity is the incentive of profit.
- The dynamism and energy of today's art scene in Japan is abundantly reflected in the quality and diversity of the prints displayed.
- We had all this economic dynamism as a result of the industrial north's victory in the Civil War.
- When an industry starts talking about ‘synergy’ its era of dynamism is over.
- Though the strengths of the online version are its dynamism and interactivity, it is also possible to download the entire book for free.
- This song, in particular, lacks the energy and dynamism of the previous two singles, merely plodding along at its own pace.
- The success of Houston Sculpture 2000 was further evidence of the bristling energy and dynamism of Houston's art scene.
- The dynamism of the energy sector overwhelmed this agency, and by the 1950s it could not manage its huge caseload effectively.
- It can add dynamism to military actions and helps increase efforts when they are moved from one sector to another.
- The rate of change has been relatively steady, but now that corporations have become change producers instead of change reactors, the whole dynamism of our culture goes up dramatically.
- The international activities in small firms are positively related to the degree of environmental dynamism experienced in the industry.
- The dynamism of the ‘new’ industries is based upon frenetic competition to build up production facilities in competition with each other and with foreign firms.
- Our field will advance through research dynamism and not through a Procrustean application of inappropriate research paradigms.
- The New Labour option was to combine economic dynamism with social justice through upgrading the skills base of the labour force.
- Older films are edited at a more sedate pace and they don't always have the drive and dynamism of modern cinema.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!