The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1dínamo masculinodinamo masculino América Latinadinamo femeninodínamo femenino España
- A dynamo converts mechanical energy from a moving electrical conductor into electromagnetic energy and thus generates current.
- Arguably the autocar laid the foundations for many of today's trains - using a petrol engine to drive a dynamo to power electric motors.
- When he walks, the rotor of the dynamo rotates generating electricity and rechargeable batteries could be charged.
- Thus he was able to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy and discover the first dynamo.
- Faraday fooled around with wires and magnets and batteries, making the first electric motors and dynamos.
- The petrol engine turned a dynamo that produced electricity to drive the two electric motors.
- When the cars slow down, their energy is captured in dynamos that recharge the battery, rather than being wasted simply heating brake pads.
- The seabed generators consist of an array of massive propellers that are spun around as the tidal flow rushes past and drive a dynamo that produces energy.
- His uncle had patents on dynamos and electrical meters.
- This he established in 1836, using it to give details of his electromagnets and their application in motors and dynamos.
- The Englishman Michael Faraday built the first dynamo, capable of turning mechanical energy into electricity, only 173 years ago.
- Using a second-hand oil engine and a small dynamo, he lit up the family home with low-power bulbs.
- It worked under the same principle as a dynamo, where a moving wire in a magnetic field would create electricity.
- As well as a body made from dent-resistant plastic, it has regenerative brakes: pressing the pedal works like a dynamo, recharging the engine.
- That same polarity functions in an inorganic realm in the principle of the dynamo, where the relative motion of iron and copper generates electricity.
- In calm weather, the gases would explosively recombine in combustion engines turning dynamos.
- Those are the brakes that act as dynamos, charging you up whenever you slow down.
- Hybrids work by using the braking power to spin a dynamo which charges a battery.
- Despite several eminent scientists predicting that electric light bulbs in a circuit would never work, a lamp powered by current produced by dynamos was demonstrated on 21 October 1879.
- In the case of a dynamo, cyclists have no lights when stationary but probably good lighting when moving.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!