The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dinamómetro
- First, under the testing conditions described, it is not possible for the dynamometer to measure the locomotive's maximum drawbar pull.
- Average flexion strength was 96% of the normal side, as measured with a dynamometer.
- Finally, the engine is connected to a dynamometer, which simulates actual driving conditions by varying the resistance against the spinning engine.
- According to the company, the engine has done more than 3.7 million miles on a dynamometer and 1.8 million miles in actual vehicle testing.
- The basal part of the stem was submitted to a transient controlled bending at constant displacement rate using a motorized dynamometer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!