The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of dinastía
- The Habsburg and Hohenzollern dynasties abdicated, following the Romanovs.
- Sharif Ali bin al-Hussein is reportedly the current heir to the Iraqi line of the Hashemite dynasty.
- In 1740 war came again as the result of another succession crisis when the male line of the Habsburg dynasty came to an end.
- He assisted in compiling the official histories of the Jin and Sui dynasties.
- In each, there were normally at any one time many rulers and many dynasties contending for power, and within the typical dynasty often more than one claimant to the position of ruler.
- The massive monumental structures were intricately carved and decorated with scenes showing how the hereditary dynasties of the kings united with the gods.
- Many were built during the Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties.
- How many rulers in the Herod dynasty are identified in Bible History?
- The relationship between Taiwan and China goes back more than 400 years, through the PRC, the Republic of China, and the Qing and Ming dynasties.
- As a young prince of the Renaissance, François became caught up in the struggle between the Habsburg and Valois dynasties of Europe.
- Prior to the modern period, states were justified by reference to their rulers, their dynasties, and their religion.
- The Emperor Yao is considered by some Confucians to be the model ruler and the ancestor of the Han dynasty.
- This month my two-part series on the Dukes of York concludes with the dukes from the Stuart, Hanoverian, and Windsor dynasties.
- Two principal dynasties, the Umayyads and Abbasids, dominated the caliphate until 1258.
- Actually, the village is a living museum of buildings of the Ming and Qing dynasties.
- Founder of the Merovingian dynasty was Merovaeus, said to be descended from the union of a sea creature and a French queen.
- In content, Soucek concentrates on the political narrative of conquests, rulers, and dynasties, along with brief profiles of a few literary and religious figures.
- The Italian branches of the Habsburg and Bourbon dynasties were severed from their parent houses.
- The survivors of the English royal dynasty, led by Edgar the Atheling, fled to Malcolm's court in 1068.
- When the Hohenstaufen dynasty fell in 1254, the capital of Italian poetry moved north.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!