Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The centimeter-gram-second system quantifies pressure in dynes per square centimeter.
- Water's surface tension is about 73 dynes / cm.
- These cells were then perfused at a physiologic shear stress of 2.5 dynes / cm 2 and the number of adherent cells per minute was determined.
- At room temperature and a lateral pressure of a few dynes / cm, DPPC forms gel-like domains with a very characteristic propeller-like shape.
- Under shear stress of 6.5 dyne / cm 2 chondrocytes drifted on the matrix leaving trails of hyaluronan ‘footprints’.