The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- There are no pus cells in the stool, thereby ruling out a bacterial diarrhea like shigella dysentery.
- Doctors there were seeing many cases of diarrhoeal disease and feared epidemics of dysentery and cholera.
- Cholera, typhoid, dysentery, and other illnesses can be contracted from untreated bathing and drinking water.
- While the tidal waves wreaked havoc, the death toll from epidemics caused by diseases such as dysentery, cholera and typhoid could be far higher.
- Sewage can carry cholera, typhoid, hepatitis and dysentery, all of which start with acute diarrhoea.
- A recent study found that some urban rats were infected with organisms that could cause diseases including diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Cholera, dysentery, tuberculosis, and other new diseases took my mother and my friends in a matter of months.
- As the tankers dug in, dengue fever, malaria, diarrhea, and dysentery afflicted many of the soldiers.
- You do hear about outbreaks of things like cholera and dysentery as well as malaria.
- The reductions in duration of both non-dysenteric diarrhoea and dysentery were significant.
- Within weeks of the arrival of the new inmates, epidemics of typhus, dysentery, and tuberculosis were raging out of control.
- In numerous cases, men first diagnosed with malaria or typhoid were later classified with diarrhea or dysentery.
- One is able to regard the country as very healthy, despite the regrettable maladies that frequently afflict it in the form of plague, dysentery and small pox.
- Amebic dysentery is a severe form of amoebiasis.
- S. flexneri and S. dysenteriae type 1 typically produce severe dysentery, particularly the latter.
- Mortality during famines was rarely caused solely by starvation but from related diseases like dysentery, typhoid, and typhus.
- By August eighty-nine men were recorded in the hospital registers with having diarrhea or dysentery.
- We have lots of patients suffering from dysentery and diarrhea.
- Although blood in the stool suggests invasive disease, fever is not a sensitive indicator of dysentery.
- The pulp of Baobab fruits has a taste like the cream of tartar and is used to treat fever, dysentery and stomach ailments in some parts of Asia.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!