The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of disléxico
- He's severely dyslexic, barely reading at a second-grade level.
- These days he'd be diagnosed as dyslexic but not in the early 1960s.
- I'm now teaching part-time at Kingston University, one-to-one tutorials with dyslexic students.
- Dyslexic adults, however, tend to continue to have difficulty with language skills throughout their lives.
- And we actually do believe that the problem in the dyslexic brain begins with the formation of the cortex.
1disléxico masculinedisléxica feminine
- Wilkinson was an unrecognised dyslexic who spent most of his schooldays staring out of the window.
- Most of the studies involving developmental dyslexics have looked at individual cases.
- While the St Oswald's unit caters for severe dyslexics, less severe cases are catered for in mainstream education at schools across the city.
- These trends were based solely on measures used to classify dyslexics into subtypes (namely pseudo-word and irregular-word accuracy).
- There was no significant socio-economic status difference between the 31 dyslexics and the 19 average readers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!