The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1banca electrónica femenino
- The closely watched investigation is rapidly becoming a touchstone case for the future of e-banking in South Africa.
- Now the WWW has become the preferred environment for a multitude of e-services: e-commerce, e-banking, e-voting, e-government, etc.
- In fact, the advent of e-banking makes such a practice even less sensible.
- In contrast, e-banking became common relatively early in Finland.
- E-commerce or e-banking is based on a hard Internet architecture.
- However, Web site data indicated that e-banking contains a relatively high number of pages per visit.
- None of this e-banking or wire transfer stuff for them.
- But one the greatest features of e-banking was electronic payment.
- This was my method until I opened a bank account with the company a few years ago and was introduced to the wonderful world of e-banking.
- More and more security experts are lining up against the use of static passwords for e-banking; in part because the technique makes consumers easy prey for phishers.
- Similarly, no one content type distinguishes their Web activity: town pages, online auctions, music and sports, general interest portals, e-banking and Web based e-mail are all present.
- Other popular reasons for going on-line include searching for medical and health-related information (57%), e-banking (37%), and to find employment (31%).
- The issues discussed at the forum were all related to e-commerce, e-banking, e-security and e-solutions.
- It is safe computing practice not to perform critical web surfing activities such as E-banking and checking your email on a public computer.
- Therefore, the WWW is currently a commonly used platform for e-commerce, e-banking, e-auctioning, e-government, e-voting, e-healthcare, e-insurance, e-anything.
- You might have e-banking and Internet banking, but you still need access to the cash itself.
- It will provide these companies with the means to offer complete e-banking and take full advantage of the Internet.
- Telecommuting, e-banking and e-commerce will be everyday items.
- His company had introduced e-banking, e-governments and e-campus in Zambia to assist the country in embracing and advancing in e-solutions.
- While the error is not the bank's fault, it is nevertheless reflective of the need to rethink the virtues of flashy, corporate banks that promise facilities like ATM, e-banking, and other electronic, click-of-the-mouse transactions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!