The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1comercio electrónico masculinee-comercio masculine
- With the growth of e-commerce and the internet this has become a problem.
- The system will give customers access to email, banking and e-commerce.
- It will even give you the option of buying the CD via a standard mobile e-commerce transaction.
- Almost half of those who accessed the Net used it for some type of e-commerce transaction.
- So how great a risk does the attack present to e-commerce transactions?
- Another boost is the need for secure access and identification in e-commerce.
- This means that it includes e-commerce and other capabilities that you would not normally expect from a portal product.
- Why have human factors seemingly taken a back seat in the design of e-commerce web sites?
- As interest in e-commerce grows, so does the need for additional infrastructure.
- Amazon had figured out how to do e-commerce much better than just about anyone else out there.
- The product enables users to expand their market with automated e-commerce.
- However, there really is an internet to get, and it has nothing to do with e-commerce.
- A breakdown of the value of e-commerce in the UK will be published later this month, the government said.
- More than a quarter of those surveyed blamed wasteful spending on e-commerce.
- As such, the concern is escalated compared to the level of privacy concern for e-commerce.
- Those who thought that e-commerce would triumph had both too much and too little faith in markets.
- There are a ton of scam e-commerce sites online, but what can you do if you find one?
- The government's e-commerce Bill has made it through Parliament and is waiting for Royal Ascent.
- The next revolution was not in e-commerce but in making what we want to do, and do, easier, he said.
- If you run a business highly dependent on e-commerce then too bad, you're out of business.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!