The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1E. coli feminine
- It's almost impossible to protect dairy cows from E. coli and other coliform bacteria.
- They spliced a piece of frog DNA into the DNA of a common bacterium known as E. coli.
- The bacterium E. coli is a normal inhabitant of the gastrointestinal tract of humans and livestock.
- The culprit that causes most bladder infections is E. coli, a bacteria normally found in the bowel.
- The bacteria E. coli is being genetically engineered by the CIA to create killer germs.
- But tests for the bacteria E. coli may take five days to confirm a positive reading.
- Compensation in E. coli and other bacteria has been demonstrated several times.
- It can detect seven types of contaminants, from chlorine to traces of bacteria like E. coli.
- These are more common in children and can be caused by bacteria such as E. coli.
- The first peroxiredoxins were cloned from bacteria such as Salmonella typhimurium and E. coli.
- The large intestine of healthy individuals provides the primary niche for E. coli in humans.
- The order of the genes in the four strains of E. coli was identical, leading to distances equal to zero.
- If the meat is harboring E. coli or Salmonella, it will trigger a visual alarm.
- Each batch of milk is tested for bad guys like salmonella and E. coli, and not once have they been found.
- The muck is believed to contain E. coli, certain viruses and a cholera-like bacteria.
- Food contaminated with the E. coli bacteria will not look or smell spoiled.
- Now when we talk about germs, we're talking about everything from the common cold to E. coli.
- These genes were identified by comparing the human sequences to those from yeast and E. coli.
- We expect all of the genes in this category to be native to E. coli since its divergence from Salmonella.
- If you have a private well, have it tested once a year for germs including E. coli.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!