Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1con ojos de lince
- For unless you are vigilant and eagle-eyed, you may not spot a fake note at the right time.
- Is anyone really eagle-eyed enough to worry about the timetable of a fictitious Tube station?
- The crooks were spotted by an eagle-eyed CCTV operator and arrested by a police patrol which was quickly on the scene.
- A cashpoint plot to steal customers' bank details and plunder their accounts was foiled by an eagle-eyed customer.
- She was a prolific writer, eagle-eyed editor, accomplished photographer and talented designer.
- But eagle-eyed viewers have already noticed more than 40 mistakes in the smash hit movie.
- Sometimes the enemies are completely stupid and other times they are eagle-eyed.
- All this is important because pilots are expected to be eagle-eyed and sit in a cockpit which is as big as a soap-box.
- The goal was ruled out by the flag of an eagle-eyed assistant referee, much to Morecambe's relief.
- But more eagle-eyed observers may have spotted a thin, bright yellow band which Prince William has taken to wearing on his right wrist.