The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de estridente
- Then Stefan let out a loud ear-piercing scream.
- Letting his wavy brown hair cover his darkened eyes, a shrill, ear-piercing scream filled the hallways.
- The only reply he received was a shrill, blood-curdling, ear-piercing scream that seemed to echo in the small, still room.
- Their conversation is interrupted by a shrill, ear-piercing scream from across the hall.
- Just when I was about to lose all hope a loud ear-piercing scream echoed through the darkness.
- Then, there was a loud ear-piercing sound coming from the other end of the line.
- Frozen in fear after hearing an ear-piercing screech, she slowly turns, to see something huge flying above her.
- The horrible ear-piercing sound was too painful to hear.
- All of a sudden, the cries stopped to give way an ear-piercing wail.
- Magnus kicked all the DJ equipment to the floor with ear-piercing feedback.
- She bent her head over and exhaled deeply, but just then the dragon let out an ear-piercing shriek and made a dive right at them.
- The filthy thug laughed giddily, his voice slowly rising in pitch until it became an ear-piercing shriek.
- The portal reached its maximum diameter and an ear-piercing roar was unleashed from within its depths.
- The scratching on the door continued as did the creature's ear-piercing cries.
- He turned around just as an ear-piercing shriek of something definitely not human filled his ears.
- One night, we were all awakened by an ear-piercing scream from our neighbour, on the eastern side of the homestead.
- The volume just increased and there was a sharp ear-piercing sound that made them cover their ears.
- No sooner had the word left her mouth, an ear-piercing explosion sounded from within the door.
- Bahamut came to an instant halt when the bullet hit, an ear-piercing explosion followed.
- She even joined in on sax for a few ear-piercing squawks, and the resulting tone is hard to describe.
- Anyone asking for a no-obligation insurance quote can claim a free mini keyring alarm, which emits an ear-piercing 128-decibel sound when activated.
perforación del lóbulo de la oreja
- There's a lot of kind of tribal-type decoration and tattoos and ear-piercings and people would cut up their clothes in a very careful way.
- Sitting next to her was a young man with a shaved head, topknot of hair, ear-piercings you could fit a dinner plate in, tattoos and a leather notebook in which he was writing.
- I thought myself a feisty, little girl with my short, spiked hair and my three ear-piercings and fake nose ring.
- Other possible ways of contracting the disease include tattoos and ear-piercing - he had both - but the exact cause will never be determined.
- Well, kids these days seem to get their first ear-piercing for their first birthday, then they have 17 in each lobe, and finally they come home with a pierced naval which screams of infection.
- A friend of his started experimenting with ear-piercing: and soon they were all at it.
- As it stands anyone can set themselves up as a body piercer without a licence or qualifications, despite stringent rules for ear-piercing and tattoos.
- Mega ear-piercing and fake nails are probably not uncommon among the girls she knows.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!