The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of estridente
1(scream) estridente(scream) que rompe los tímpanos
- The other boys piled in and they drove off, playing their loud, ear-splitting music and leaving trails of smoke behind.
- Suddenly, a loud, ear-splitting song came on causing the two friends to groan.
- Coran walked into the gym and immediately heard the ear-splitting volume of the loud, fast music.
- The hand that still held the gun flew out in front of him and a loud, ear-splitting bang filled the room.
- I let out a fiendish, ear-splitting yell, finally cracking.
- They waited in silence before an ear-splitting crack broke it.
- Another flash of lightning raced through the sky, and an ear-splitting crack accompanied it seconds later.
- She whamed right into the hard marble wall with an ear-splitting crack.
- The monster shrieked an ear-splitting scream and stepped through the flames, reaching for Quen with its taloned paw.
- The noise outside had risen to a deafening, ear-splitting crescendo.
- An ear-splitting crash resounded through the room as the glass shattered and flew everywhere.
- Outside, an ear-splitting crash of thunder rocked the sky, echoing the visual blast of lightning.
- The destruction of America's oldest space shuttle was heralded by an ear-splitting series of booms that rattled houses across the area.
- He smiled, raised his trunk, and emitted an ear-splitting trumpeting.
- When a call comes in huge siren horns mounted on poles around town go off with an ear-splitting, undulating scream.
- Every window in the front half of the house shakes violently with the bass beat, as the music at ear-splitting volume fills the night air.
- Indeed, a low whistle began to sound from the top of the kettle and within a minute it became a high-pitched, ear-splitting shriek.
- He was screaming in high shrills, each an ear-splitting cry.
- Kira chose that moment to let out an ear-splitting screech.
- An impossibly high, ear-splitting sound emitted from the speakers, shattering almost all the windows in the stadium.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!