The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of trompetilla
- An ear trumpet could make him a good stocking-filler, to help him with the tricky art of listening.
- So we just put him over there with a large ear trumpet so he can still take part.
- Insects fascinated White, he even went as far as trying to see if bees could hear by shouting down a large ear trumpet next to the hives.
- The pictured pseudophone is composed of two ear trumpets crafted from hearing aids.
- Electronic hearing aids are active, but their predecessors, ear trumpets, were passive.
- Apparently ear trumpets would overcome the aural impediments, but even Edinburgh seems to have given up the ghost in these fine, if slightly old-fashioned, instruments.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!