The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1dolor de oído masculinoI've had earache or an earache all morning — llevo toda la mañana con dolor de oído
- Strep throat can cause a sore throat, fever, headache, earache, and pain when swallowing.
- The child should also be seen if after an initial period of improvement, the symptoms recur or new symptoms such as earache or headache appear.
- I've been having an earache and headaches from wearing a couvert headset in one ear, and a hands-free headset for my mobile phone in the other.
- Air fresheners and aerosols used in the home can cause diarrhoea and earache in youngsters and depression in their mothers, research suggested today.
- This plant is useful for both acute and chronic respiratory diseases, including acute influenza, earache, sinusitis and sore throat.
- I also had a sharp pain in the left-hand side of my face, causing headache and earache.
- The classic findings of acute otitis media, such as fever and earache, are sometimes absent even in cases confirmed by tympanocentesis.
- Glue ear does not usually lead to fever, earache, or pus coming out of the ear.
- I also have duller symptoms like a sore throat and earache, and the miserable conviction that this ailment will probably last for my entire holiday.
- Her sleep is disturbed with coughing and she has earache.
- Most children with persistent earache on day 3 had mild pain, with a mean score of 2.6 on a scale of zero to 10.
- Children with glue ear sometimes complain of slight earache.
- Paramedics say they are sick of turning up to ‘life or death’ situations, only to find that people dialled emergency services because they have earache or toothache.
- ‘The pain can be anywhere, though it's usually on the torso or head, and can be misdiagnosed as toothache or earache,’ says Marian.
- A tireless voluntary worker died after contracting a deadly form of meningitis - just 12 hours after complaining of earache.
- Earache is a fairly common winter complaint.
- She treats children with all manner of problems, from earache to hyperactivity, and teaches their parents how to use natural healing techniques to keep them healthy.
- My three-year-old daughter suffers with terrible earache.
- The earache had gone but the cold was still there.
- Parents of children screaming because of earache can find their doctor's resistance to prescribing antibiotics difficult.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!