The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de tímpano
- The ear canal is closed at its inner end by a thin diaphragm of stretched skin known as the eardrum or tympanic membrane, which vibrates as the air pressure changes.
- When the eardrum vibrates, tiny bones within the middle ear transmit the sound signals to the inner ear.
- In some cases, a doctor may suggest inserting a tube through the eardrum to allow the middle ear to drain.
- These waves are channeled through the ear canal to hit the eardrum, causing vibrations.
- The surgeon will make a small hole in the eardrum and remove fluid from the middle ear using suction.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!